Friday, July 15, 2011

Screw it.

No, really. Screw this. This is stupid.

I'm not going to force myself to eat crap that, in turn, makes me feel like crap...just because I spent money how many months ago. Really, that makes no sense! In the words of my economics professor (who knew I actually learned something in that class?!), it's a "sunk cost." I spent the money. It's gone either way. I can't make up for it now. So I should move on and make the best choice for myself now, without regard for that. So that's what I'm doing.

The fridge and pantry are getting cleaned out this weekend, sans guilt. I feel just as guilty eating the crap as I do throwing it away, so out it goes. I'm having trouble finding a place to donate the stuff, so if I can find one by weekend's end, it'll go there...otherwise, it's hitting the trash bin. (It's a shame, really, with all the homelessness in DC, but I don't know what else to do...) Sayonara, brown rice!!


PS -- Did I also mention that I bought this shirt as a reward?
Why? Well...for finally being sensible!


**WOD**
-- TBD...gotta actually get some school stuff done for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment