Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pantry primalization.

Not much going on today. Looked at an apartment, went to dinner...the usual.

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but my right ankle has been annoying the CRAP out of me, so I'm trying to give it a little rest today. Instead of WODing, I just did a lot of walking around town today, and it's a little less annoying at the moment than it has been recently. I think it might be some kind of tendon/ligament issue, as something's pulling. Can't really tell you anything more than that...thinking I might get it checked out when I'm home next, just to make sure I don't screw anything up too badly as I continue WODing.

In other news, I swung by Potomac CrossFit while on my walk today, and picked up some info. I won't end up signing on there because I'm hoping to move to Northwest next month, but I might try out their free class next weekend. May also do the same at CrossFit Arlington (aka NoVA MMA) as well, just for shits and giggles.

Tonight while the roommate's out, I'll be "primalizing" my pantry. The plan is to go "roughly" paleo starting Monday (including some dairy like Greek yogurt, which is what I will probably do long-term, and weaning myself off sugar so I don't DIE by 8/3) and then going strict paleo for a Whole30 starting 8/1. Now THIS is a plan I'm content with.

No comments:

Post a Comment