Saturday, July 9, 2011

Blog: Reinvented.

So, I decided I want to start blogging again but chose to rework my old one instead of starting anew. I'm not sure why, but I think I wanted to focus on my life now...only, my life isn't brand new, just different from what it used to be. I want this blog to reflect the change in my life, so maybe continuing on the old blog will show the change I'm proud to have made.

I still very much love and care about the things I did before - humanitarian issues, charity, friends, doing good - but I also love and care about myself more now than ever before. I want to get and stay healthy - for my family, my future, and mySELF. Hopefully this blog will be a reflection of those things in my reinvented life that either I think are important enough to share with others or that I just need to get out. I'm taking a hint from Paleo Project Jenna and sharing whatever the eff I want...and not sharing what I don't want to share. Also taking inspiration from my true friend (and role model), Nina, at LiveLegit.

All that said: Stories, rants, recipes, and workouts are all fair game. Prepare thyself.

No comments:

Post a Comment